Welcome to your getmeHOME® tag ordering site.
Hello and welcome to getmeHOME (gmh-tagorder.com), the site where you can choose and order your Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health rabies tags:
You can now order your tags for the 2022 season. Do it already now so you can be sure you get your tags in time!
Your password has already been updated for the new season. Get in touch with your Boehringer-Ingelheim representative if have not received it yet.
Look and feel
- The paw tags are made of stainless steel and covered with epoxy on both sides.
- All the information is laser printed.
- The QR code can be scanned by any smartphone and automatically opens a getmeHOME.ca page to help you connect with the pet owner.
- An 18 mm ring is also included for attachment to the collar.
- The large paw tag dimensions are 32 mm by 30 mm ( 27mm by 25 mm for the small tag).
- The large traditional (orange oval) tag dimensions are 33 mm by 30 mm (27 mm by 25 mm for the small tag).
- Information and contact details of your practice are printed on the front side of the tag.
- All tags display the getmehome.ca toll free number 1-866-637-4250.
Benefits for your customers
- The tags can be "activated" by your customers on the www.getmehome.ca site.
- Each pet is identified with a unique tag number.
- Your customers can benefit from direct assistance in case their pet runs away, through the creation of missing pet posters, identification of local pet shelters, blast notification emails.
Benefits for your practice
- Your practice can be contacted through the toll free number.
- You are always notified via email when a pet is found thanks to the tag you distributed.
|®www.getmehome.ca is a registered trademark of Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health.